Friday 14 October 2011

Hello!!...Welcome!!


My name is Abigail Brown and I'm amongst other things, an illustrator and print designer.
I graduated in 2003 from a BA Surface Decoration and Printed Textiles at Demontfort University, Leicester.

Since that time I have been a freelance illustrator/designer in a variety of fields from children's wear to children's books, fashion to interiors, greetings cards to stationery.
I worked for several years as a designer at Usborne Publishing, a very fun little role which largely involved me cutting and sticking and piecing together projects for the art and craft books.

I also work as a textile artist creating sculptures in new and reused fabrics, mostly birds but there are some other little creatures too. You can see this work on my website:
www.abigail-brown.co.uk.
But this blog is all about my illustration and design work...and I welcome you into my little doodley world to take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment